Wedding Trends 2023: here’s all the news
The New Year has started, and if you’re planning to marry your better half in 2023, you can’t miss the new wedding trends! From gowns to décor, from catering to entertainment, in this article you will
find all the latest trends you need to know about and plenty of tips to make sure you don’t go wrong…
- SUSTAINABLE FREEDOM: in 2023 people will get married in intimate cerimonies, thus favouring few guests and the freedom to choose only what really makes the bride and groom happy, with regard to all the elements of the big day: dresses, flowers, decorations, invitations, locations… and so on!
- COLOURS & HAPPINESS: this year’s weddings will have one main protagonist: colour! In fact, one of the main trends for 2023 concerns hypercoloured floral arrangements both for the ceremony and for the reception. The most popular colours will be neutral and warm, minimalist and bold, extravagant and intense: from earthy colours, to pink, to aqua.
- CREATIVE MINIMALISM: whether we’re talking bridal bouquets or floral arrangements, 2023 will be the year of essential, small and refined compositions, favouring dried flowers and a green and bon ton style. Wedding stationery and tableau mariage will also be characterized by simple, yet romantic and creative, handcrafted elements, for both invitations and menus. Essentiality will also characterize place cards, tables’ numbers and names.
- VINTAGE STYLE: this year’s weddings will focus on retro elegance, as it pertains to both arrangements’ materials (glass, rattan and metal) and main colours featured in the wedding (beige, brown, cream). The other styles featured in this 2023 range from boho to shabby chic, favouring natural elements.
- SOPHISTICATED LOOKS: traditional total white gives way to sophisticated harmonies of contrasts, achieved with pastel floral motifs and three-dimensional decorations. As far as materials are concerned, the focus will be on refined and precious ones: organza, lurex, crushed silk.